Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Nostalgic Number 5

Today I celebrate my first-born's 5th birthday. I cannot believe that 5 years have come and gone. I know everyone says it goes by fast, but it really does.
This is the same little guy that's featured in my "No Filter Mom" header. I think he's such a handsome boy, but I'm biased, of course.

I remember bringing him home from the hospital and crying because I was so overwhelmed . . . and those damn hormones didn't help matters either! I remember his baptism. I remember rocking him to sleep night after night . . . after night after night. I remember his first ride down a slide. I remember his first trip to the carnival. I remember when he started preschool.

So many memories in only five years time. I hope my brain has enough room to store all the wonderful things to come in the years ahead. I love you little man! Happy 5th Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment