Thursday, May 12, 2011

Booking Through Thursday

Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme about (mostly) books and reading. This week's BTT asks . . . Do you read books “meant” for other age groups? Adult books when you were a child; Young-Adult books now that you’re grown; Picture books just for kicks … You know … books not “meant” for you. Or do you pretty much stick to what’s written for people your age?

When I was younger, I probably read books that were for the older crowd. Now that I'm older, I read what's meant for me. I haven't read young adult books probably since I was in high school. I can't help but read picture books or children's books because I have 2 little ones, though I do enjoy them :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by my BTT post and commenting! I enjoyed your answer, and I LOVE the baby in the picture on your header! Too cute.

    Cindy at Cindy's Book Club

    ReplyDelete