Monday, May 23, 2011

Monday Must Haves - DVF

I come across so many fabulous things either reading magazines and newspapers or watching television programs, and I can't seem to remember them all. In an effort to keep track of all these wonderful things, and to share them with you, I'm going to start cataloguing them here in Monday Must Haves.


Her name is synonymous with that gorgeous creation known as the wrap dress. I just love the wrap dress. It's so forgiving for every body type.
But did you know Diane Von Furstenberg is branching out into linens, bedding and serveware? It's true, and I think it's fun, fun, fun! Here's a peek at some of her items on sale at Bloomingdale's:
 Bedding
 Flatware
Glasses
 Napkin Rings
 Serving Trays
Serving Plate

I don't typically splurge on a Bloomingdale's shopping spree, I'm more of a Home Goods kind of girl, but I just wanted to share these fashion-forward housewares that I came across. Don't forget, you could always just splurge for a wrap-dress instead.

2 comments:

  1. I like that wrap dress too, but I don't think it would be too forgiving on the smaller busted people like me ;)

    Hi, stopping by on a blog hop....nice to find your blog. Would love for you to follow me back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wrap dress! Following you back, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete