Thursday, May 26, 2011

Booking Through Thursday

Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme about (mostly) books and reading. This week's meme asks . . . Do you ever feel like you’re in a reading rut? That you don’t read enough variety? That you need to branch out, spread your literary wings and explore other genres, flavors, styles?


My husband would definitely say I'm in a reading rut, but I enjoy all the adult fiction I read. I should probably branch out more into memoirs, biographies and other non-fiction works. I also should read some of those classics that got past me while I was in school. But I still love my "summer reads."

2 comments:

  1. Yes, having a variety of genres and authors really helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh biographies is one genre that I should definitely read more of I've only read a couple.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/05/booking-through-thursday-19.html

    ReplyDelete