Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My Top Ten Guilty Pleasures

Something's going on with me and reality tv. I can't seem to get enough of it; however, I don't watch every crazy thing out there. I was never a fan of Survivor or The Biggest Loser. I started with the "talent" shows like American Idol and then somehow moved into interesting family life. Now I think I watch talent, family life and everything in-between. What makes it worse is there are new shows every week, at least I find new ones every week. Seriously, look at this list I found. Of course I find a new show every week!

In an effort to get a grip on exactly how pathetic my viewing habits have become, I'm cataloguing the reality television that somehow entered my reality. Some I watch religiously and others I watch when nothing else is on (wink, wink.) This list is fluid and it could change tomorrow, but for now, here's my Top 10 List of Reality TV Guilty Pleasures:
  1. Project Runway
  2. Real Housewives of New Jersey
  3. Dancing With the Stars
  4. Sister Wives
  5. Say Yes to the Dress
  6. Jerseylicious
  7. Mob Wives (don't judge me)
  8. Cash Cab
  9. Hoarding: Buried Alive (this one freaks me out)
  10. The Stagers

3 comments:

  1. I'm with ya! I don't know what it is about reality tv but it's sooo entertaining!! I love me some Real Housewives, my list would have every season on it. Drama Drama Drama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of mine is Bachelor (and Bachelorette)! I am stopping by from the I ♥ Blogging hop, thank you for joining our hop! www.mooseandtater.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Following from Whimsical Wednesday! Hope you can stop by and follow back!

    Amy @ Render Me Mama

    ReplyDelete