Friday, May 6, 2011

No Filter Friday

Got a few things on my mind this week that I just have to get off my chest.
  1. I don't know why but as soon as we get something new in the house, it gets ruined. And not by me. Or the kids. I remember when we first moved into this house 10 years ago, we put new carpet down in the family room. That night, paint was spilled on the carpet. Did I mention it was brand new? Today, my kitchen is basically done. The new Pergo floor was put down just about a week ago. Last night my kitchen floor had several black marks on it a few inches long that were not coming off. Did I mention it was brand new?
  2. I hate going to the doctor these days. I feel as though I go in for one thing, and I'm leaving with scripts for every test under the sun. If I go in complaining about a sinus infection, I wind up needing a nerve sensory test, EKG and bone density test. Really? I thought I was just congested.
  3. Nothing pisses me off more than finding out Osama Bin Laden was living in a friggin' mansion in Pakistan. Ten years we're led to believe he's hiding out from cave to cave in the mountains of Afghanistan. Come to find he's drinking Coke living the high life in honeymoon central, Pakistan. Thanks for harboring the #1 terrorist, Pakistan. Go suck it!

2 comments:

  1. Exactly right on the last 2 and i'm sorry to hear about your floor. I can so relate but its usually my fault it gets messed up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new follower, and you are hysterical. I can relate, my hubby and I bought our first house 2 months ago and the very first weekend in the house a storm put a tree throug our roof. Sweet. I love reading from someone who lays it all out there. I found you through the Friday blog hop, please stop by and visit mine! I even did a post a while back about the infamous tree incident! http://layneslovelylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete