Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Hoo Are You?

NightOwlCrafting
Hoo Are You is hosted by Night Owl Crafting. If you want to play along, just answer the following questions in a post and link up. Here are this week's questions:
 
1. What is your favorite thing cooked on the bbq? Corn on the cob
 
2. How do you celebrate Memorial Day? My son's birthday is always around Memorial Day so we have a party.

3. Do you like your handwriting? I do - I combine printing and cursive.

4. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes.

5. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? I don't have many shoes that lace, but I think I do.

4 comments:

  1. I like veggies on the grill. Grilling corn tends to be a bit too tough for me. Is yours? If not, share your secret!

    Cathy Kennedy, Children's Author
    The Tale of Ole Green Eyes

    Read today's post ...
    Random Tuesday Thought, Hoo Are You, & Other Memes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, I love corn on the grill too!

    Found you over on Tuesday followback, looking forward to reading more!

    M.
    www.smileandmamawithme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm corn on the cob on the BBQ. Must try that some time.

    Following from Hoo Are you.

    KayaBoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love corn on the cob BBQ'd, yum yum!

    I'm a new follower from the Follow Me Back Tuesday hop! Please stop on by and follow me at http://www.mommydigger.com and say hello :)

    ReplyDelete