Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Trifecta

Today was a good day. I FINALLY got a haircut and highlight. I've been in desperate need of a cut and highlight for the past few weeks but have been putting it off for as long as possible since I know as I get closer to delivery date and the baby arrives, I won't be able to get anywhere near my hairdresser. I feel much better knowing I look much better. Second of all, the new dryer arrived and was installed. There was a glitch with the install but I am assured by dear hubby that he will take care of it. In the meantime, it is hooked up and I did a load of laundry and dried it successfully. Finally, dear hubby decided to take the car seat out of the attic when he got home from work tonight. No prompting from me at all. He just went up and brought it back down. Tada - all done. Now it just needs to be put in the back of my car and baby boy #2 can come home safely. I'm attempting to focus on all the good things that went on today instead of, well, everything else in my life and on the news. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and don't want to focus on the bad or troublesome stuff since that might raise my blood pressure. Instead, I will see only the good that went on, and it was quite a bit. See - it was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment