Thursday, April 16, 2009

Baby Steps - Step 1

So I actually made a dent with the nursery situation yesterday. I did pull out the 0-3 month old storage crate of baby clothes and start to look through them. I can't believe how tiny the onesies are! It's scary when you realize how little they actually are when you take them home. Someone actually entrusts you to take care of such a tiny person?! I don't remember the little guy being that tiny - he always seemed long to me, and he was. He was 21.5 inches long at birth, and he's tall for his age now. He was funny yesterday while looking through the baby clothes with me. He tried to put on a pair of shorts for a 3 month old. Needless to say it didn't work, but he did try. He's having a hard time giving up anything that was his to someone else. He's insistent that these are his clothes and not for the baby. No sharing anything that is or was his. I can just see the little guy trying to put a onesie on himself just to prove his point - "It's mine!"

No comments:

Post a Comment