Friday, April 24, 2009

Dryer Delay

I made it half way through completing another load of laundry for baby boy #2 when my dryer decided to kick the bucket. It won't dry at all. We've been talking about getting a new dryer for a couple of months now and procrastination has again led to a road of rushing. Trying to find a dryer that's energy efficient, inexpensive and available asap has turned into a serious project. I've spent the past couple of days researching dryers and I couldn't tell you which one was best. I'm more confused now than if I would have simply walked into a store and picked the one that didn't cost a fortune and could actually dry my clothes. We're worried about dimensions and energy star compliance and moisture sensors. I'm reeling with too much information about this appliance. Let's just pick one and move on so I can actually get the nursery ready. I found a convenient excuse to put it on the back burner, and I don't want to do that. I want to finish this project and get on with the next. I am about 4 weeks from the delivery date and KNOW the nursery will not be done. Even if baby boy #2 doesn't have a room to sleep in, he at least needs clean onesies to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment