Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Nursery Time

So here I am less than 6 weeks away from my due date, and I've yet to get back into the nursery to get the crib ready, get the 0-3 months clothes out of the storage crates and wash them, and get the changing table cleared off of stuffed animals and ready for use. What exactly am I waiting for? I have no idea. It just seems like such a huge task that I can't bring myself to do. I get so tired on my feet lately that I have to sit down after a few minutes of standing, so doing all that seems near impossible right about now. But I know once I start, I'll be a little more excited about it and keep going. I'm not changing the nursery since I'm having another boy, but I would like to get a couple of new things for baby boy #2. Everything doesn't have to be a hand-me-down, does it? Maybe a new picture for the wall or a new coming-home-from-the-hospital outfit. That seems reasonable, and it won't break the bank. I feel a little bad that it's not as exciting this go around - getting the room ready and washing all the new cute little baby clothes. It's all done. Plus I'm just so miserably uncomfortable, all I can manage to do is complain. I don't want to short-change baby boy #2, but I just can't get motivated. Yet this is a task that must be done. No more procrastinating. Come on everyone, it's nursery time! (I'll post again if I actually do it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment