Friday, April 10, 2009

Just Miserable . . . From Head to Toe

I feel like I've done nothing but complain this entire pregnancy . . . so why stop now? I woke up this morning with a horrible sinus headache. I don't know if my allergies are kicking in because I'm super-sensitive now that I'm pregnant or if I've caught yet another cold from the little guy. Either way, the entire right side of my head hurts and I'd just like to chop it off. It's bad enough that I've pretty much been sick since January with sinus infections and colds, but I thought it was finally Spring here in New Jersey and I was past all the colds, flus and infections. What the hell is going on? Is it ever going to warm up here on the East Coast? Will Spring ever arrive or are we just going to cruise right into summer weather? Don't get me wrong - I enjoy the warm weather and wouldn't mind a couple of 80 degree days. But for crying out loud, enough with the cold weather. My body just can't take it anymore. Something's got to give - either the weather has to change or this baby has to arrive. Everything hurts from head to toe.

No comments:

Post a Comment