Friday, July 1, 2011

No Filter Friday

On this lovely July 4th weekend, I can still find some stuff to bitch about. Enjoy everyone!
  1. School is out, but for some reason my son is invited to 3 birthday parties in the month of July. I spend $5 alone on the birthday card not to mention the cost of a gift. You do the math!
  2. Why is it when we invite family or friends over, all I do is stress about what food to serve? I just want to kick back and enjoy like everyone else. But no, I have to plan the menu, buy the food, prep the food, cook the food, serve the food, and clean up the food. Food, food, food . . . I wish everyone would just bring their own and feed themselves. What a terrible hostess I am!
  3. I love watching The Real Housewives of NJ, but last week they went a bit too far for me. Seeing them cook that pig on the spit and then taking the head off the baby goat was too much for me. I don't think I'll ever eat meat again. Just thinking about it makes me nauseous.

No comments:

Post a Comment