Monday, July 4, 2011

Monday Must Haves - Women in Music

Welcome to Monday Must Haves, my place for cataloguing all those things I see in my day-to-day existence that I just gotta have. This week I'm focusing on the the female artists I love today. Here are my top 5 that I think deserve to be on your MP3:

Adele - Her vocals are absolutely fantastic. Her songwriting is like poetry.


 
Florence and The Machine - It took me a while to catch on to Florence, but I'm hooked. She's unique and definitely talented.

Jill Scott - Soulful, jazzy, groovy. Something perfect for those mellow summer days.
 

Katy Perry - Surprisingly, I'm a fan of this pop princess. Fun, light, get-you-moving music for a little pick-me-up.

Lady Gaga - Jumping on the Gaga bandwagon, I must admit despite her antics, this girl is a true talent.

1 comment:

  1. Is this a weekly meme? Most of these, I'm familar with, but it would have been nice to have the mp3 files to listen to by clicking on a link. =D

    Come by to read my recent posts…
    What’s Happening to My Teeth, part 4
    RTT,Q&A, Part 2 of 5, and More!

    ~Cathy Kennedy, Children's Author
    The Tale of Ole Green Eyes

    ReplyDelete