Monday, July 18, 2011

Monday Must Haves - Men In Music

Welcome to Monday Must Haves, my place for cataloguing all those things I see in my day-to-day existence that I just gotta have. This week I'm focusing on the male artists I love today. Here are my top 3 that I think deserve to be on your MP3:


Remind Me by Brad Paisley - I realize there is a female on this track (Carrie Underwood) but I think Brad Paisley is awesome. He is such a talent and is well worth it to have at your fingertips.

Save Me, San Francisco by Train - I've always been a fan of Train and this song is a catchy, fun tune just like most of their music.

Don't You Wanna Stay by Jason Aldean - Again, another duet with a female (this time Kelly Clarkson), but the song is just so endearing and his voice so rich.


No comments:

Post a Comment