In an effort to feel better about having 2 boys, I've decided that maybe, just maybe, I'm a boy's mom. Here are the reasons I've come up with so far as to why I think I'm a boy's mom:
1. I like the color blue.
2. I like watching sports.
3. I don't mind getting dirty.
4. I don't mind a room or two being messy - it's the whole house I'm taking issue with.
4. No PMS - my own is enough.
5. I have no patience for whining.
6. I can only coddle for so long - then it gets old.
7. Eating disorders are just too stressful.
8. I like thinking I'll have big, strong boys to watch over me when I'm older.
9. I prefer strange boys coming to the house to play with my son not date my daughter.
10. I look forward to being the queen of the castle, without a princess right behind me.