Saturday, June 18, 2011

No Filter Friday

Ok, so I forgot to "No Filter" yesterday. No worries, I still have plenty to bitch about today.
  1. Arnold Schwarzenegger's baby momma should just collect her child support and keep her mouth shut. Much too soon to hear your side of the story, Mildred Baena. And, please, stop calling him "Arnie!"
  2. Once I learned that Headline News was broadcasting the Casey Anthony trial live every day, I knew I was in trouble. I'm hooked and it pisses me off. I should be doing so many more productive things than watching that sorry excuse for a mother on trial for her life.
  3. I hate allergies. It's terrible when you have to deal with them yourself, but to see your child suffering is torture. We were up at 2am with the nebulizer because the 5 year old couldn't stop coughing. Damn you, allergy-infested world.
  4. When 81 year old Buzz Aldrin files for divorce from his wife, you know something's gotta give by way of marriage. This institution just doesn't seem to be working anymore. People throw in the towel way too easily and don't take those vows very seriously. How bad must it be if you're 81 and you want out?!?

1 comment:

  1. LOL How fun! I love the idea of having a weekly post where you just let it all out! Must be very theraputic! Oh and I agree on the whole Buzz Aldrin thing. Dude you're 81...is it really THAT bad?

    Lisa

    P.S. Stopping by from the Blog it Forward blog hop. :)

    ReplyDelete