Monday, June 13, 2011

Monday Must Haves - Flowers

Welcome to Monday Must-Haves, my place for cataloguing all those things I see in my day-to-day existence that I just gotta have. This week, it's all about the flower for me. Every time I see an accessory with a flower on it, I'm instantly drawn to it. Here are a few examples:

 Morilee Turquoise Special Occasion Dress
 Style & Co. Paradiso Wallet

Voyage by Morilee Bridal Gown

Big Buddha Arlene 

 Natasha Accessories Large Flower Stretch Bracelet

 SJP in a Canche Vintage White Flower Dress
 Mixit Flower Sandals

Tivoli CZ Flower Ring 

Candies Silver Tone Flower Necklace

2 comments:

  1. Hi! We just created a group in our community called Beautiful Mamas for those who are into fashion. We have also just started inserting a couple of fashion mamas into our directory.

    Anyway, I just wanted to stop by and let you know that we have a really great community at voiceboks.com where you would gain INSTANT followers (yes, they really do follow, you'll see) and have a chance to connect with some great women. We also have a directory where you would have a chance to have your site and a few of your content inserted so that it may link directly from our site to yours giving you added traffic.

    Hope you can make it by!

    Have a great week,

    Sincerely,

    Lexie Lane
    www.voiceboks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI, I am a new follower from Tiggerific Tuesday Blog hop. I hope you have a wonderful day! You can find me at http://yestheyrallmine.com

    ReplyDelete