Friday, June 3, 2011

No Filter Friday

Time to let loose with what's annoying me this week. Here goes . . .
  • I've just about had enough with men and sex. The latest, Weiner-gate, is just another example of men's obsession with their privates. Get over it!! You're a guy and you've got a penis. We got it. Now stop flaunting it around the world! Keep it in your pants and do your friggin' job.
  • The Republican bandwagon is parading along, each member announcing themselves better than the other, more capable of fixing America's problems than anyone else. Blah, blah, blah. I HATE campaigning and I'm sick of nothing getting accomplished.
  • Tornadoes, floods, and hurricanes. Oh my! It's that time of year. You either love it, hate it, or just tolerate it. When there are tornadoes in New England, you know something strange is in the air. Hang on, Mother Nature's pissed and it's going to be a bumpy summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment