Sunday, January 2, 2011

And Now for the Resolutions . . .

Well, we all know making resolutions usually doesn't work. So here are the top 3 things I'm going to TRY to do this year:

1. EXPAND MY SOCIAL NETWORK and I don't mean add more friends on Facebook. Do you know how many of those 100+ friends on Facebook I actually see? Uhm . . . none. I am going to try harder to have more friends over or go out with them at least once a month.
2. COOK HEALTHIER. This could be challenging considering my hubby is a meat, meat and meat kind of guy. He's all about the protein. I would eat veggies, with some carbs thrown in for good measure, on a daily basis. I figure if I increase my fruit and veggie intake, the rest of the clan will follow suit.
3. HAVE MORE PATIENCE - The greatest challenge of all. I feel like being home with my boys 24 hours a day, 7 days a week leaves no room for patience. Hence the need to see friends more frequently. Perhaps I could cook a healthy meal or serve healthy appetizers while they're here. I could kill 3 resolutions with 1 invite. Happy New Year to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment