Sunday, January 16, 2011

Vaseline Intensive Rescue Repairing Moisture Review

Living in the northeast, I suffer from dry skin for 6-8 months during the year. And I mean cracking, bleeding, painful dry skin. I need to put lotion on my hands every day, several times a day. I try all types of lotion and most of them have the same effect - I need to reapply more than once. I tried Vaseline Intensive Rescue Repairing Moisture Body Lotion (that's a mouthful) and found it to be the same as the others. No better, no worse, the same. I wasn't magically cured of my dry skin. I reapplied several times and found some relief much like all other lotions I've tried. This particular lotion was fragrance-free. I like a little fragrance, particularly in hand lotions. If my hands are going to look terrible, I would at least like them to smell nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment