I love awards season. It's a little bit of glamour that brightens up these cold Northeastern months. I watch 99% of the time for the fashion. That other 1% cares little about who wins or who loses. With that in mind, I'm giving you my fashion wrap-up of last night's Golden Globe Awards. This is strictly my personal opinion. I'm definitely not the fashion police (though I think I could do better) and no one is paying me for my opinion (but they should).
Top 3 Best Dressed
1. Megan Fox This Armani Prive in pale pink was stunning.
2. Claire Daines At first I thought, no. Then on 2nd look, simple and beautiful Calvin Klein.
3. Julianne Hough My choice for "simple" black dress of the night by Marchesa.
Top 3 Worst Dressed
1. January Jones I am so not a fan of this dress. A bit too trashy for my taste.
2. Kaley Cuoco Little House on the Prairie wants their costume back.
3. Tilda Swinton There are just no words . . .