Saturday, January 22, 2011

I'd Like to Thank . . .

Mommy Time Out for choosing me to receive this award! It's my first award - hooray for me!

There are a few rules that go along with receiving this award.


1. Thank & link back to the person who awarded you this.

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Pay it forward to 10 recently discovered great bloggers.

4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award.

Okay - here are a few things about me:
  1. I love to read but don't make enough time to do so.
  2. I'm avoiding the desk in my home office because there are stacks of papers all over it.
  3. I drink a cup of tea every night before I go to bed.
  4. I live in the suburbs but my heart belongs in the city.
  5. My favorite meal is brunch.
  6. I'd love to get a part-time job.
  7. My dining room walls are painted black and white.
Paying it forward to 10 new blogs that I recently discovered and really like:
  1. A Glimpse into Midlife
  2. At Home with Mom
  3. Barefoot by the Sea
  4. Kimberly's Book Reviews
  5. Katherines Corner
  6. Just Cherish Today
  7. Lots of Fun with my Family
  8. Menopausal New Mom
  9. My Overstuffed Bookshelf
  10. Three Jewels in My Crown

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award. Thank you so much for sharing your recognition with me. You are a sweetheart. I really enjoyed reading the seven little tid bits about you too.
    I'm and avid reader, I read all the time sometimes I even have two or three books going at the same time.
    My desk is like yours, lots of piles!
    Your dining room sounds chic, may we see a photo please :-) Many hugs, Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award! Thank you so much for thinking of me when you passed it on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS for giving me an award! thats great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the award! I too love to read, but get side tracked by blogging.... :)
    I´ve had a part time job now for 13 years and it´s the best! I hope you find one you like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on receiving your awesome award!!! And I'm so thrilled you thought of me when passing it on :)

    I'm in some great company here, thank you!!!!

    Oh and I would love to see a photo of that dining room!

    happy Weekend to you!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete