Tuesday, January 25, 2011

WARNING - This is a No Filter Post

Maybe I'm in a bad mood or just don't feel well right now, but it honestly seems to me that quite a few blogs have so much stuff going on that it takes FOREVER for them to load. I'm blog-hopping, trying to check out some of these bloggers, and the page just won't load. I'm sorry, but I wind up closing the page after a while. Having 2 small children, I spend limited time on the computer as it is. I don't need to sit for 5 minutes waiting for a blog to load.

I usually love everyone else's blog. They're so pretty and have so many neat features. Things on their page are blinking at me and rolling along. Mine is B-O-R-I-N-G and I'm sure probably loads pretty quickly. There's a saying I remember my mother repeating quite a bit when I was younger - "Quality whispers." I believe at the time she was referring to clothing. I'm not trying to be judgmental, but I have a feeling that saying may hold true for blogs as well. Sometimes too much is just too much.

Go ahead, I'm ready for the blog-bashing.

6 comments:

  1. No bashing here and I would love to know if my blog seems overwhelming. Thanks for the follow and I can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with ya! It drives me crazy too and I also just close the window if it's taking too long. My blog is kind of "boring" too, so I think you might like it. ;-) Oh, and I'm a new follower of your blog and I hope you'll stop by my blog and follow me too.

    http://yelliepooh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following and commenting! Right back at ya!

    Smiles,
    Melanie

    http://reasonstoskipthehousework.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My blog is boring, so I am sure it probably loads fine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the follow. I am now following you as well.

    Have a great day!:)
    jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. My blog is pretty plain Jane and honestly I like it that way. I have a netbook so my frustration is amplified by busy blogs. I am probably not going to click on your three thousand adds. If you had one, maybe I could focus on something. Thanks for the rant. I am right there with you ;D

    I am your newest follower from Follow Me Wednesday. Have a blessed week!

    http://socialstudiesmomma.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete