Monday, January 31, 2011

SAG Award Fashion Wrap-Up

I have to say the pickens were slim at the Screen Actors Guild Awards last night as far as fashion goes. I had a hard time picking my top 3 best dressed and top 3 worst dressed. Most of the women were dressed somewhere in the middle - didn't love it and didn't hate it. But since I have an opinion about everything, here are my picks:

Top 3 Best Dressed
1. Hilary Swank Love this dress - sophisticated and beautiful all in one.
2. Tina Fey Who would've thought she'd be best dressed but this red number works.
3. Sofia Vergara Love the color and the draping.

Top 3 Worst Dressed
1. January Jones Gold and black - ugh.
2. Angie Harmon Not a fan of the feathers or the bustier top.
3. Eva Longoria She's not tall enough for this dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment