Thursday, January 6, 2011

Be Gone Nutcrackers

I'm still trying to get all of the Christmas decorations down and I'm starting to feel the funk. Why is it so exciting taking out all those boxes and decorating your house, and then when it's time to bring those boxes back out to put it all away, it's a royal pain in the a$$? I can't tell you how many times I've banged my head in that stupid attic space where we store the Christmas stuff. I swear I have a concussion. And I feel like I'm not even half way done. I think most of the problem is my nutcracker collection - somewhere around 80 nutcrackers I believe. Do you know how hard it is to store those suckers? The box gets mighty heavy if you put too many in one. And forget about the big ones. We're talking 1 per box. That's a lot of boxes . . . and a lot of head-banging.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for following me. I am glad to follow you back.

    ReplyDelete