Monday, December 31, 2012

My Year in Review

It's that time again, a time of reflection on what's come to pass this year. Unfortunately, I don't remember much good that has transpired. Here are the events of 2012 that made an impression on me:
  • The school shooting in Newtown, Connecticut
  • Superstorm Sandy
  • The death of Whitney Houston
  • The re-election of President Obama
  • The movie theater shooting in Aurora, Colorado
  • The pregnancy (and morning sickness) of Princess Kate Middleton
  • The attack on the US Consulate in Benghazi, Libya
  • The extramarital affair and resignation of General Petraeus
  • The summer Olympics in London
  • Fifty Shades of Grey
I've said it before and I suppose I'll say it every year, here's to a better and brighter new year. May 2013 bring us all peace and happiness!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment