Sunday, December 23, 2012

Act of Kindness #2

Nothing like running to the mall in the early afternoon 2 days before Christmas for some last minute shopping. Of course, the mall was packed and the parking lots were full. Lots of us were taking laps up and down the aisles just waiting for a space to open up. As one car was pulling out, I put on my blinker to pull in. Just at that moment, a women rounded the aisle from the other direction and threw her hands in the air in frustration. Maybe she was circling longer than I was or maybe she was just tired and hungry. It doesn't matter the reason. I waved her in the parking space ahead of me. She gave me the thank you wave as she pulled in.
 
That felt good. And as I turned the aisle to do another lap, a spot opened up for me as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment