Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Valentine Wreath

I was obsessed with white everything this past Christmas. I wanted a white tree, white garland, a white wreath. So I got them, and I used them in my family room. The room looked lovely, not exactly perfect in my mind, but lovely. At least that gives me something to work on for next year.
 
Here's the wreath that I purchased in Michael's for about $8. I added a string of white lights to it for Christmas. It did look lovely up on the wall when it was lit.
 
I decided to extend the life of the white wreath over my mantle for Valentine's Day. I found some cute heart picks in Michael's and thought just a couple on the wreath would do the trick. They cost less than $1 each.
 
 Here's what it looks like now. Simple and sweet . . . and inexpensive.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment