Wednesday, January 9, 2013

2nd Goal of 2013 - More Friends

One of my goals for the new year is to really try to forge more friendships and maintain the existing ones. In order to do that, I need to actually create reasons to see them or go to more functions that I'm invited to.
 
I just invited about 20 people to a chocolate tasting party. If you've never been to one, they're fun and yummy. I am hosting a party with Dove Chocolate Discoveries. I went to one last year. Who doesn't love chocolate? It's a great reason to see some friends, especially now in the winter and right before Valentine's Day.
 
I'm hoping to do something social at least once a month. And by social I mean no kids. For some that doesn't sound like a lot. For me, it's a nice start. Here's hoping I reach my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment