Monday, January 28, 2013

SAG Awards Fashion Wrap Up

I was struggling to come up with top looks at last night's SAG Awards. There was only one dress that wowed me right off the bat. I'm posting the others because they were interesting to me for one reason or another. All in all, it was a disappointing night of fashion.
 
  1. Amanda Seyfriend in a navy Zac Posen gown and Lorraine Schwartz necklace was the one no-brainer for me. I enjoyed everything about this look.
  2.  
  3. Claire Danes in a black Givenchy dress gave me pause. I love the white detail along the leg, but I'm still not sure about the toga-esque top. It was definitely interesting.
  4.  
  5. Nina Dobrev in a bright pink Elie Saab caught my attention not just because of the color but those lace cut-outs in front and back added a bit of interest to an otherwise bland dress.
  6.  
     

No comments:

Post a Comment