Monday, January 7, 2013

1st Goal of 2013 - More Water

In an effort to try to be more healthy this year, I'm attempting to drink more water. I realize it's not much, but I think it might help clean out my system and fill me up so I don't want to eat snacks all day.
 
I'll try to eat healthier as well, it's just easier to start with what I drink as opposed to what I eat. The water is free from the faucet, after all.
 
I don't even know what the recommended amount of water to drink per day is anymore. It used to be eight 8 ounce glasses, but now I think that number has decreased.
 
I am going to try to drink one glass of water per hour starting at 10am and ending at 8pm. I think the glass holds 12 ounces, but I don't always fill it to the top. In addition to that, I allow myself one glass of cranberry juice in the morning, one glass of iced tea with lunch, and one cup of hot tea at night.
 
This is not a diet nor a strict regimen. Just my simple attempt to be a bit more healthy. I'm sure some days I'll do better than others, but it's a goal. A small one, but one nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment