Oh, what a night! There were so many glittering glamour-pusses on the red carpet, it's hard to choose which looks I loved best. I typically post my top 3 looks, but I think I have a few more than 3 on my list. In no particular order, because I can't seem to make a decision on the best look, here are my choices for best dressed at the 2013 Golden Globe Awards:
- Jessica Alba in a melon trumpet gown by Oscar de la Renta. This worked all around for me. The color on her skin was gorgeous and the necklace and fluffy clutch completed the look.
- Hayden Panattiere in a light pink form-fitting gown by Roberto Cavalli. Beautiful, understated and stunning. The clutch is a bit too pink, but everything else is just lovely.
- Taylor Swift in an eggplant mermaid gown by Donna Karan Atelier. I wasn't crazy about the thin straps on top at first, but it works for someone this young. I find this dress very elegant.
- Julianne Moore in a black and white streamlined minimalist gown by Tom Ford. Bravo for the older girls!! I absolutely loved this dress. Minimalist but gorgeous. Her hair and earrings were perfection.
- Heidi Klum in a white one-shouldered gown by Alexandre Vauthier. I am a fan of the white dress, and this one worked across the board for me. Again, an older girl working it the right way. This had just a touch of bling, which is all you really need.