Monday, January 14, 2013

Golden Globe Fashion Wrap-Up

Oh, what a night! There were so many glittering glamour-pusses on the red carpet, it's hard to choose which looks I loved best. I typically post my top 3 looks, but I think I have a few more than 3 on my list. In no particular order, because I can't seem to make a decision on the best look, here are my choices for best dressed at the 2013 Golden Globe Awards:
  1. Jessica Alba in a melon trumpet gown by Oscar de la Renta. This worked all around for me. The color on her skin was gorgeous and the necklace and fluffy clutch completed the look.
  2. Hayden Panattiere in a light pink form-fitting gown by Roberto Cavalli. Beautiful, understated and stunning. The clutch is a bit too pink, but everything else is just lovely.
  3. Taylor Swift in an eggplant mermaid gown by Donna Karan Atelier. I wasn't crazy about the thin straps on top at first, but it works for someone this young. I find this dress very elegant. 
  4. Julianne Moore in a black and white streamlined minimalist gown by Tom Ford. Bravo for the older girls!! I absolutely loved this dress. Minimalist but gorgeous. Her hair and earrings were perfection.
  5. Heidi Klum in a white one-shouldered gown by Alexandre Vauthier. I am a fan of the white dress, and this one worked across the board for me. Again, an older girl working it the right way. This had just a touch of bling, which is all you really need.


No comments:

Post a Comment