Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Act of Kindness #10

My next door neighbor's daughter is having a baby. She and her husband live in a nearby town and sometimes visit so I do know her. She's a lovely girl. As we are all aware, times are tight lately. Jobs and money can be hard to find. Her husband is currently unemployed, or employed sporadically. I try not to question too many details. I did learn that she was in need of a crib. Just so happens, I was looking to unload our crib since I'm 99.9% sure I'm not going to be having any more babies. I made known that she could use our crib if she didn't mind a few teeth marks along one of the rails. Sweet girl that she was, she only wanted to borrow it. Once her baby is big enough, she says she'll give it back. They came to pick it up last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment