Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Which Slipper Fits?

I'm doing some redecorating around the house and have become infatuated with slipper chairs.

We had a huge reclining chair in the bedroom that had to go. It was just too big and bulky. Here, isn't it hideous?

We bought it when I was pregnant and it did come in handy on those nights when sleeping in bed was impossible. But now that babies and pregnancy are no long part of the picture, it's time to revamp.

Hence my love for the slipper chair.

I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted, but I knew I wanted pretty and pattern. As you can see in the pic above, I have a red accent wall. The rest of the room is a cream color. I don't want a red chair, but having red in the pattern isn't out of the question.

A few days ago, this little beauty from overstock.com popped up on my screen.

Isn't it lovely?? I just think the turquoise would be too harsh against my red wall. So I started searching and came across a few other lovelies.

Now, I love them all and don't know which one to choose. One thing I don't plan on doing is painting over that red wall, so I'm going to have to decide which will suit the room best. Decisions, decisions, decisions.



1 comment:

  1. I just bought a chair from overstockcand am happy. Also easy to assemble.

    ReplyDelete