Monday, February 6, 2012

Musing Mondays

MizB at Should Be Reading hosts Musing Mondays. This week's musing asks . . . Did you do any reading in lieu of watching the football game, yesterday, or were you foregoing reading to watch the game? If you read a book (or books) what did you choose?


I had the book in my hand but was too engrossed in that great game. (Being from NJ, I was thrilled that the Giants won.) I thought I would at least read during the commercials, but I was curious to see those as well. I didn't do any reading until long after the game was over.

1 comment:

  1. Great choice! I much prefer reading over watching football, but I definitely cheated by checking the scores. Very excited at the outcome too! :)

    http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2012/02/musing-mondays.html

    ReplyDelete