Monday, February 27, 2012

Musing Mondays

MizB at Should Be Reading hosts Musing Mondays. This week's musing asks . . .  Do you read books that are part of a series? Do you collect all the books in the series before starting? What if the series is brand new, and the only book that’s been published so far is Book one? As subsequent books in the series are published, do you go back and re-read the preceding books?

I just received my first series of books - Stieg Larsson's "The Girl With the Dragon Tatoo" series. I never purchased a series of books before, so I am pretty pumped about this. Since the entire series is already out, I didn't have to wait to purchase as they were published.

2 comments:

  1. I do love series books...I have only read the first book in the Stieg Larsson series, but have the second one waiting.

    Here's MY MUSING MONDAYS POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great series. Hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

    ReplyDelete