Monday, February 27, 2012

Academy Awards Fashion Wrap-Up

Talk about blah. I really was underwhelmed by the Academy Awards red carpet. The things that made an impression, I didn't like (aka Michelle Williams' coral tiered ruffle dress and Angelina Jolie's right leg). But since I had to choose, these were my top 3:

1. Milla Jovovich in Ellie Saab. This was a show-stopper, sequin one-shoulder dress that fit perfectly and made her look glamorous.

2. Gwyneth Paltrow in Tom Ford. I have to admit I didn't like this dress at first - too boring. And I hated the cape. But as the red carpet progressed and nothing else was grabbing my attention, I grew to appreciate the simplicity and classiness of it.

3. Leslie Mann in Roberto Cavalli. Albeit she is one of the lesser known actresses, but this navy sequin, flowy dress just worked for me across the board. I loved everything about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment