Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A Tiffany Blue Spring?

I'm becoming slightly obsessed with redecorating my home for spring. I'm spending way too much time on Pinterest and getting lots of inspiration from there.

I think I need to add some Tiffany blue around my house. Blue has always been a clean, fresh color in my eyes. Tiffany blue just kicks it up a notch for me. Here are some examples:
I love the idea of painting the back of a white hutch. It really makes the white pop!

One bold piece of furniture in an otherwise neutral room works wonders.

Sometimes just the right accessories or window treatments are enough.

And then there's painting the back wall in the bedroom, which is what I'm seriously contemplating.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Tiffany blue!!! I think all your ideas would be great... please update your blog with pics :-)

    ReplyDelete