Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Coupons for Troops

File this one under "I'm late to the party" but I just learned this morning that manufacturer's coupons can be used by military families for up to 6 months past the expiration date.

Such a shame I didn't know this before today. I'm infamous for clipping a ton of coupons and never using them, only to throw them out after the fact. This is the sort of thing that really frustrates me.

At least now there's something I can do about it. I'm sure lots of coupon bloggers out there already know this and have the appropriate information, but one site I found today has information about Troopons (coupons for troops) and what you can do to help.

I already have an envelope ready to go. Why not do the same?

1 comment:

  1. I have done this a few times. Great way not to waste those that you don't use.

    ReplyDelete