Thursday, June 7, 2012

One Down, One To Go

Today was D's, the 3 year old, last day of preschool. I can't believe we made it.

I could have started him in September of last year, but I opted to wait until January because I thought he wasn't ready. Turns out he LOVES preschool and his teachers couldn't say enough nice things about him.

Apparently, D loves to help clean up, which is surprising since I can't get the child to put one thing away at home. He's also come a long way with his speech. It was hard to understand him for a while, but he's pronouncing words much more clearly now. And he loves to sing. My guy makes up words when he can't remember the songs he learns in school, but the melody is always right.

Now there's a few more days before the 6 year old finishes up Kindergarten. That's when the nightmare fun I call summer begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment