Thursday, June 14, 2012

Booking Through Thursday

Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme about (mostly) books and reading. This week's BTT asks . . . Have you ever bought a book, started reading it and then realised you have already read it? If so, how far did you get? Did you keep reading?

Surprisingly enough, this has never happened to me. Maybe because I'm a pretty slow reader and I actually am able to remember the books I read. I suppose if I read more books during the course of a year, I would probably forget some of them and pick up the same one more than once.

3 comments:

  1. I've had more difficulty now that I'm reading a lot of books a year, but tracking them on my blog helps!

    Here's MY THURSDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. It hasn't happened to me either as of yet.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/06/booking-through-thursday_14.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keeping track of all the books I read on my blog and goodreads is such a big help so luckily this hasn't happened to me yet :)

    http://lostinthought-becca.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/booking-through-thursday-2.html

    ReplyDelete