Friday, June 1, 2012

Aloha Friday

Kailani at An Island Life started Aloha Friday. Want to play along? I ask a question, you answer the question in the comments. You can also ask your own question on your blog and link up at Kailani's site. Here's my question:

What is your favorite month of the year?

My answer: I love September. It's still warm outside, but it starts to get cool at night. Towards the end of the month, the leaves start to change color. Plus it's the beginning of the school year :)

5 comments:

  1. September's my favorite, too - for the same reasons you mentioned. Fall is my favorite time of year! :)


    Keeping Boredom at Bay

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's probably a toss-up between November and December.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm..I'll have to say November...it's still warm and cool and beautiful with all the changes happening in the season...or October :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fall too because holidays are on the way! I love holidays with the cleaning to get ready and decorating and shopping, but of course I do that all year long anyways! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete