Thursday, April 21, 2011

Seconds Challenge


Katy at A Few More Pages is hosting 2nds Challenge 2011. Since I'm already participating in a few other challenges, this one actually fits in with them so I figured why not.

The gist of this challenge is to read another book by an author you have previously read. This could be the second in a series or just the second time you're giving this author another read. You have until December 31 to accomplish this challenge. For more on the guidelines and to link up, click here.

I think I'm going to partake in the Just a Spoonful level and read 3 novels that fit this criteria:

An Object of Beauty by Steve Martin
Lucky by Alice Sebold
The Double Bind by Chris Bohjalian

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks for stopping by today. I appreciate it. Have fun reading and have a great Easter. Cheers

    ReplyDelete