Thursday, December 30, 2010

Where Has All the Patience Gone?

I find I am seriously losing patience with the boys. It's probably cabin fever because I haven't ventured out of the house in . . . 6 days. OMG it's almost a week that I've been in the house with the kids. No wonder I have no patience left. I feel like I'm screaming at them all day long. And, by the way, the baby gets no reprieve from the screaming anymore. He gets yelled at just as much as his big brother. He's 1 1/2 already - he can take it. I just feel like I'm going to at least be nominated for worst mother of the year award if not win the title. I don't know how these women do it - these women with more than 2 children. I cannot do it with 2, obviously, since I'm losing my voice from the yelling. And then there are days when I actually consider having another child. Temporary insanity I believe. We have a friend who just had her 3rd daughter and, I think, she's older than I am. I thought I was over that little tug occurrence but, apparently not. It's the girl thing. I want the daughter. If I seriously attempted to have another child, I know I would be blessed with a 3rd boy, who I would love to death but would leave me with an even worse sore throat.

No comments:

Post a Comment