Thursday, December 16, 2010

SuperMom Does Not Live Here

Anyone else feeling run down? Towards the end of the day, oh who am I kidding, by midday, I am wiped. I could literally take a nap. Sometimes I think something is wrong with me - seriously wrong. Maybe I should have a physical. It doesn't help that it's freezing here this past week and I'm trying to get everything finished by Christmas and the kids are up my butt all day long. I am not SuperMom. I never thought I'd be this tired. And I still feel like I accomplish nothing. Maybe if I was doing something I truly enjoyed, I wouldn't feel so exhausted. I would be excited to wake up in the morning and thrilled to get things done during the day. I need a goal. I need a focus. I need something to make me feel useful. I need . . . a glass of wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment