Sunday, December 5, 2010

There's a Word for People Like Me

Been a while since I posted. I've been crazy busy. The tree is done. I waited over a week for that last damn box of ornaments to come out of the attic, but it's finally finished. My village is done and already I have 2 casualties thanks to baby boy. It's inevitable that things are going to break so I guess I'm just stupid for putting it out. I figure he has to learn early on not to touch the village under the tree. Guess it might be a little too early. The nutcrackers are all out - 80 total. Crazy you say? Yes - decidedly so. The only thing left for me to do is the Christmas cards. We don't send out those picture cards so I have to pick out and write each one personally. What was that you said again? Crazy? Agreed.

No comments:

Post a Comment