Wednesday, September 7, 2011

WWW Wednesdays

MizB at Should Be Reading hosts WWW Wednesdays. To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

What are you currently reading?
I'm currently reading "A Million Little Pieces" by James Frey. This book has been on my shelf for years and I've finally decided to tackle it. Despite all the controversy surrounding it, this is an excellent read!


What did you recently finish reading?
I just finished "Here on Earth" by Alice Hoffman. This was a another book that's been on my shelf for years. It was a surprisingly wonderful read. I was not disappointed.


What do you think you’ll read next?
Next I think I'll take on "The House of Mirth" by Edith Wharton. In case you're not quite seeing a pattern here, I'm trying to read books that have been on my shelf for a while and this one definitely qualifies.

1 comment:

  1. The House of Mirth is fantastic. Sad, but great :)

    Here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/09/www-wednesdays.html

    ReplyDelete