Wednesday, September 28, 2011

One of My Guilty Pleasures

I have no idea how or why my obsession with plates started, but I have a pretty decent collection. Today I picked up my latest fix at Home Goods - the store that just makes everything better.

I'm not sure if I mentioned it before, but I enjoy decorating for almost any holiday, season, event, or time of year. This includes plates. I have a 3-plate rack on my wall in the foyer and a 3-tier server on my dining room table. Needless to say you can't decorate for a holiday without swapping the appropriate plates into these areas as well. Hence, my collection.

The best place, I have found, to get holiday and seasonal plates is Home Goods. I'm like a kid in a candy store when I go there. Some of the plates are sooooo pretty. I almost don't need an event or occasion to buy them.

I did note that I was in need of some plates for the Fall season for my 3-tier server (at least it sounds like a good excuse). This is what I found today:

Perfect! If I were to design the plate that I was hoping to find, this would have been it. I just love them! And they were only $3.99 each!!

If ever you're feeling down, take a trip to the nearest Home Goods. You're guaranteed to find SOMETHING that will cheer you right up.

No comments:

Post a Comment