Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving Wednesday

The dreaded day is here. It's cooking day and I have no idea how I'm going to get it all done with 2 little ones running around. I need to make the stuffing and peel the potatoes. The potatoes are the easy part. It's the stuffing that's a doozy. Cutting the onion (tissues please), cutting the celery, frying the onion and celery, frying the sausage meat, adding the bread (bit by bit by bit by bit), and then trying (and I mean t-r-y-i-n-g) to stir it all together. My arm will be broken by the end of the day. But the tricky part is getting all this done in between "Mom, let's play a game." or "Cracker. Cracker." or "Mom, I want to go to the park." or "Waaaaa!!! Waaaaaa!!!" If I (and they) survive this day, it should be smooth sailing tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment